GameplayHK 論壇

標題: May I know is anybody like western culture influenced by the video game? [打印本頁]

作者: MasterRaymond    時間: 2017-2-23 17:26
標題: May I know is anybody like western culture influenced by the video game?
Like GTA V, interested in English that come from the Western culture influenced by the setting of Los Santos based off of the real L.A  and I am looking for this kinda player
作者: EdwardLam    時間: 2017-3-7 19:00
本帖最後由 EdwardLam 於 2017-3-7 19:20 編輯

Well, as a HongKonger, I'm very interested in western culture and I wholeheartedly love video games too. However, in my opinion, GTA V has almost nothing to do with western culture. (I have to admit that it's setting is quite realistic but it emphasizes more on some creative crimes like drug dealing and robbery, which is nothing special or relating to the LA. (for one may always commit similar crimes in othwer places))Actually, I think that you can feel the free atmosphere of the US more deeply from another great work of the Grand Theft Auto series, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City.

作者: EdwardLam    時間: 2017-3-7 19:10
If you would like to know more about western cultures, I'd recommend Uncharted. I've finished the normal campaigns of Uncharted 1-3 myself. It includes various aspects of European cultures and historical backgrounds such as the voyages of discovery(especially for episode 3, from which you may learn the life in England, a little about crusaders in France and myths about the Atlantics )
作者: MasterRaymond    時間: 2017-3-7 21:13
Sounds great, you could type English well by the way Hv you ever studied aboard?
作者: 寶可夢大師    時間: 2019-10-2 11:23
歡迎來一起討論

歡迎光臨 GameplayHK 論壇 (http://forum.gameplayhk.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2